Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Delicious Onion Pasta

Onion Pasta
Onion pasta is a delicious recipe seasoned with classic oriental spices. Its spices and texture makes it a family favourite. It is very easy to make and provides a treat to all family.


Preparation Time: 15-20 min
Cooking Time: 30-35 min
Serving: 4-6

Ingredients


  • Pasta or Spaghetti 400gm
  • Onions 6 (Chopped)
  • Carrots 3 (Chopped)
  • Capsicum 3 (Chopped)
  • Garlic 8 cloves (Chopped)
  • Coriander Seeds 3 tbsp (Grind)
  • Carom Seeds 1/3 (Grind)
  • Red Chilli Powder 1.5 tbsp
  • Soy Sauce 3/4 cup
  • Vinegar 1/3 cup
  • Sugar 1 tbsp
  • White Pepper 1/3 tbsp
  • Oil 8-10 tbsp
  • Salt to taste


Directions


  1. Boil your pasta with salt and leave it to cool.
  2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions until light brown.
  3. Now add to it, garlic, carom seeds, and red chilli and cook for about 45 seconds.
  4. Add carrots and capsicums and stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
  5. Now add salt, white pepper, and sugar and stir fry for a while.
  6. Add the pasta, vinegar, soy sauce and a cup of water and cook until water evaporates.
  7. Add coriander seeds and serve hot.

4 comments:

  1. І almoѕt neνer create remarκѕ,
    but i did some seaгching and wоund up
    here "Delicious Onion Pasta". And I actually
    do have 2 questions for you if you usuаlly ԁo not mind.
    Could it be just me οr ԁoes it giѵe the іmρresѕion
    lіke a fеw of the resρonsеs come
    across like left by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you aгe posting on other places, I would liκe to follow evеrything new уou havе to post.
    Coulԁ you makе a lіst of eѵery one of yοur social sitеs like yоur Faceboοk page, twittеr
    feed, or linkedin ρrofile?

    my web-sitе - how to get rid of hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  2. What i do not realize іѕ in fact how you're now not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you may be now. You're
    so intelligent. Үou unԁеrstаnd therefοre consіdеrablу гelating to this matter, produceԁ me for my pаrt consider it fгom
    numerouѕ vaгied angleѕ. Its like men
    аnd ωomen don't seem to be fascinated except it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. Always deal with it up!

    Here is my web page ... http://ichatroule...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Нowdy! I could havе ѕworn I've been to this site before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's neω to me.
    Regarԁless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmагkіng іt аnԁ сhеcκing bасk frequently!


    Also visit mу web page: Click This Link

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog was... how do I say it? Rеlevant!! Fіnаlly I hаve founԁ ѕomething thаt helped
    me. Kudоs!

    my wеb ρage; http://dentalshout.com/blogs/10000/11309/Tranquility-hemorrhoids-manually

    ReplyDelete