Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

Chicken Noodle Cake

Chicken Noodle CakeChicken Noodle Cake is a wonderful recipe. It is one of my most favourite quick meals. It is very easy to make and would be equally loved by kids and adults.

Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Serving: 4-5

Ingredients:


  • Noodles 500 gm
  • Chicken Mince 250 gm
  • Eggs 5
  • Black Pepper 1 tbsp (powdered)
  • Tomato 1 (chopped)
  • Green Chilli 2 (chopped)
  • Salt to taste
  • Oil to fry


Directions:


  1. Boil the noodles in a pot and leave it to cool.
  2. Heat oil in a pot and roast the mince for a few minutes until it changes colour.
  3. Add to it black pepper, salt, tomato and green chilli and cook for a few minutes.
  4. Add eggs to noodles.
  5. Heat oil in a pan and fry the noodles like an omelette.
  6. Put the mince on the noodles which and turn it upside down.
  7. Serve hot.  

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.

    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.

    Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this
    info for my mission.
    My site smoked sausage recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this website.
    My page: ipad training program

    ReplyDelete